Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Criterion Connection - It's That Time Again!

The "Criterion Connection" is my little corner of the world where I can obtusely and clumsily wax on about my commitment to Criterion's commitment to important classic and contemporary films.

It's been a long, long while since I've posted one of these, and while I don't have too much to say, I did want to remind everyone that Barnes & Noble's 50% Off Criterion Sale is happening right now. If you're anything like me, you've already purchased the one, two, or five films you've had your eyes on. There's only a few days left (sales ends on November 19th), so act fast.

And my loot!

Rosemary's Baby
Weekend
Rashomon

Heaven's Gate
Brazil*

What did you grab?

* The price of the Brazil Blu-ray has risen recently for some reason. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Trolling, Please.